A sample tour for a class might include:
- A lesson on growing pumpkins as well as the varieties and uses of pumpkins
- A lesson on farm safety, whether you live on a farm or are just visiting a farming area
- A visit to the petting farm to learn about the animals, what they are fed, and what their purposes are
- A wagon ride to the pumpkin patch to select a pumpkin to take home
- Time to play in the Super Straw House and go down the Giant Hillside Slide and tunnel slide
- Lunch at the Picnic Area
- Visit the corn maze or soybean maze
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does Cornucopia Farm give a military discount?
A: Military personnel with a current identification card are admitted free to Cornucopia Farm. We thank you for your service
Q: Are bathrooms available at Cornucopia Farm?
A: Yes, Portable facilities with a nearby hand-washing station are available.
Q: Is my dog welcome at Cornucopia Farm?
A: Unfortunately, we must ask our furry friends to stay home unless they are working dogs or part of a specially arranged group. We have some unusual noises and other animals that are not familiar to off-farm animals which can cause them to act differently. We appreciate your understanding.
Q: What type of clothing is appropriate for a farm visit?
A: Comfortable clothing and shoes, Visitors must wear shoes at all times while visiting the farm. We ask that all our guests wear closed toe shoes rather than sandals or flip flops.
Q: Are there tables available for lunch/meals?
A: Yes, several picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Q: Is smoking permitted at Cornucopia Farm?
Q: Is the farm handicap accessible?
A: This is a working farm complete with dirt, uneven ground, and gravel. We do have concrete in our main building and ramps for our hay ride trailers. We do try to accommodate those with special needs. Contact Linda or Kevin if you need to make any special arrangements for a visit.
Q: Do we accept credit cards?
A: Yes, Visa, Mastercard and Discover in our Farm Market.
Q: Is the corn maze lit at night?
A: No, Bring a flashlight.